We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website. We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
- Name and Job Title
- Contact information including email address
- Your enquiry/message
- Demographic information, such as postcode
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
- Google Analytics
- IP address (this also helps us block repeated spam)
Google Analytics Data
Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit on the website
- how long you spend on each website page
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
We don’t collect or store your personal information (for example your name or address) unless you have actively passed it on to us, so this information can’t be used to identify who you are.
How we store your data
When you consent to filling in the enquiry form, your data is stored on the website’s database and also emailed to the admin email associated with that form. You will also receive a user email which will detail what information we hold and a link to remove yourself from this database.
How we use this data
We use this data to contact you about your enquiry.
ReCAPTCHA collects personal information from users to make this determination of whether they are human and not a bot to prevent SPAM. The reCAPTCHA algorithm checks to see if there is a Google cookie placed on the computer being used. An additional reCAPTCHA-specific cookie will then be added to the user’s browser allowing a complete snapshot of the user’s browser window at that moment in time. Information gathered includes:
- All cookies placed by Google over the last 6 months
- How many mouse clicks you’ve made on that screen (or touches on a touch device)
- The CSS information for that page
- The date
- The language your browser is set to
- Any plugins you have installed on the browser
You will have a double-opt in option in order to receive marketing communications from us, including our monthly newsletter. Unless you have double opted in, we will not add you to our mailing list. We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission, or the law requires us to. Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR 2018. You have the “Right to be forgotten” unless there are overriding legitimate grounds for us keeping the data (e.g. billing/client statistics)
We always hold your information securely. To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information we have implemented security safeguards. We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the in line with the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR 2018.
We will report any unlawful data breach of this website’s database or the database(s) of any of our third party data processors to any and all relevant persons and authorities within 72 hours of the breach if it is apparent that personal data stored in an identifiable manner has been stolen.
What are Cookies?
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions. To recognise when you return to our website.
- Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than which you choose to share with us.
Google Analytics Cookies
You can “opt out” of Google Analytics cookies by installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on here: Google Tools This will block Google Analytics on all websites, or you can configure your browser to block cookies.
How can you manage cookies?
To enable cookies
If you’re not sure of the type and version of web browser you use to access the Internet:
- For PCs: click on ‘Help’ at the top of your browser window and select the ‘About’ option
- For Macs: with the browser window open, click on the Apple menu and select the ‘About’ option
How to Disable/Delete Cookies:
All modern browsers allow you to change your cookie preferences. These are generally found in the options menu on the browser. Click here
Further information about cookies
If you’d like to learn more about cookies in general and how to manage them, visit www.aboutcookies.org (opens in a new window – please note that we can’t be responsible for the content of external websites).
Changes to this policy
The above may change at any time. We will endeavour to notify you of any major changes but you may wish to check it each time you visit our website. Last updated 25/04/18
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control of websites outside of www.artisanprintsolutions.co.uk. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.